Welcome to JobsinPods – the cleverest way to market your job openings. I’m your host, Peter Clayton. We have a special jobcast for you today – actually it’s both a podcast and a vodcast – a video jobcast — featuring GreenJobInterview technology. Here’s your chance to commute to work via video!
GreenJobInterview helps employers Interview Talent Smarter through live and recorded cloud-based virtual interviewing solutions. GreenJobInterview is now hiring for several senior level, high profile jobs including Senior Account Executive and Partner Channel Manager. Joining me today to tell us about GreenJobInterview and these fantastic opportunities is the President and Co-Founder, Greg Rokos.
Questions we ask Greg in this Jobcast
1. Gregg welcome to Jobs in Pods. Give us a brief introduction to your company and explain to us how your ‘cloud-based virtual interviewing solutions’ work.
2. We’re using your technology to record this jobcast. I understand over 300 companies use GreenJobInterview – who are some of your clients?
3. As we all know there are several free platforms – like Skype – that offer video chat capability. Why use GreenJobInterview?
4. Considering your client base, I would guess video interviews are now an accepted recruiting practice by HR executives and talent acquisition professionals?
5. Let’s discuss some of the key positions you’re hiring for – starting with Senior Account Executive. What background/qualifications are you looking for?
6. Greg, tell us about your culture – and who excels in your environment.
7. Another current opening – Partner Channel Manager – describe the role and responsibilities.
8. Where is GreenJobInterview based?
9. Just a guess – applicants for these, and other openings at GreenJobInterview should be prepared to participate in cloud-based virtual interviewing – but you provide the technology, am I right?
10. One last question Greg. Here’s another guess on my part. Seems to me, give the high cost, plus the high level of frustration regarding business travel and scheduling – there’s a lot of upside potential with your technology?