Today’s jobcast is with GE Energy in Europe. We’ll talk about the company’s recruiting efforts in various countries and the tremendous growth the company expects to experience over the next few years in energy. Joining us from France is Patrick Fosse, Recruiter Leader for GE Energy Europe. Learn more at ge.com/careers.
Download MP3 or Play Live (11 min)
(Topics to be discussed)
1. Energy is hot…expecially alternative energy like Wind…whats happening in Europe as far as trends in energy production?
2. What types of jobs is GE Energy hiring for…where are those jobs located?
3. Can you describe the major skill sets required for these kind of jobs?
4. What can a new employee expect out of GE should they join your organization? (explain GE’s employee value prop)
5. Whats the best part about working for GE Energy in your opinion?
6. How can interested candidates apply?