This jobcast will feature Patricia, a senior research scientist with Intel China’s application research lab. Intel is the world’s largest semiconductor company and has its headquarters based in Santa Clara, California, with offices located worldwide. Apply at intel.com/jobs/China.
Download MP3 file or Play Live:
Patricia will answer:
* Tell us a little bit about yourself, your role at Intel, and how long you’ve worked there…
* As a female in a technical role, can you tell us what it’s like to work at Intel and why you think it’s a great place to work…
* What is it like working as a research scientist at Intel and in such a male dominated industry?
* Can you tell us more about Intel Labs China?
* Intel is known for their high standards and competitive work environment. What challenges have you encountered and how did you overcome them?
* What advice would you give to aspiring female researchers or engineers who would like to embark on a career at Intel?