Nestlé USA, with 2008 sales of $10 billion is part of Nestlé S.A., the world’s largest food company with a focus on Nutrition, Health & Wellness. From Lean Cuisine to Nescafe, Wonka and Juicy Juice, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverage products that enrich the very experience of life itself. Nestle USA employs nearly 22,000 people within its various factory and office locations throughout the country. This jobcast will be a day in the life interview with Kim, a Brand Manager in Glendale CA. Apply at NestleUSA.com.
Download MP3 or play live:
Kim, will discuss:
* How long have you been with Nestlé USA?
* What is your position now? Please describe what you do.
* What have you done to drive your career within Nestlé USA?
* How is your role/path different from what you expected when you joined the company?
* What do you see as the future opportunities for you at Nestlé USA?
* What’s the best part about working at Nestlé USA?
* What advice would you give to someone who is thinking of applying for a job at Nestlé USA?