This jobcast will feature a discussion about various career development opportunities with Intel Corporation and what it’s like to work at Intel’s newest site in Dalian China. Intel is the world’s largest semiconductor company and has its headquarters based in Santa Clara, California, with offices located worldwide. Apply for jobs at intel.com/jobs/china. We’ll be speaking with Hank, a Program Manager in their Fab/Sort Manufacturing Group.
Download MP3 or Play live:
Hank will discuss:
* Tell us a little about your yourself, including your current role and how long you have worked for Intel?
* What is it like to work at Intel and why is it such a great place to work?
* Having worked at Intel since 1981, what other roles did you have before becoming a program manager, and how did you manage those career transitions?
* What can you tell us about Intel’s new Dalian site? How does it compare to the other Intel sites that you’ve visited around the world?
* As a 27-year veteran, what advice would you give to someone who wants to enjoy the same success that you’ve experienced at Intel?
* What advice would you give to someone joining Intel as a recent college graduate?
* If someone were interested in a position, how would they apply?