This jobcast will feature GE Energy's Commercial Leadership Program (CLP). It is a 24 month program (sales) designed to develop commercial talent within the GE Energy Business. Listen as Mark, a CLP Program Member talks about the role and how the program challenges him. Apply at gecareers.com
In this podcast you’ll hear:
1. Why did you choose GE?
2. Describe a typical day as a CLP/describe some of the projects you work on?
3. What kind of training do you receive?
4. What are the things you like about your job?
5. Describe the people you work with?
6. How does CLP challenge you?
7. How does CLP help in your career development/progression?