Hear the personal perspective of one of our undergraduate interns as she shares what it’s like to complete a placement year with Intel’s German Consumer Team, including her transition from school, her work and social activities, and why she’d recommend Intel Germany as a place to put university knowledge into practice. Apply at intel.com/jobs.
Download MP3 File (8:01)
Anna will discuss her background including:
1. Overall, what is it like to work at Intel and is it what you expected?
2. What was the adjustment from school like? Did they have any programs to help with the process?
3. What sorts of activities have you done with the Intern Program?
4. The eligibility requirements and whether you interviewed in person or on the phone?
5. Why would you recommend an Intel internship to students listening?